Again this year, we are blessed to be offered the opportunity to provide Christmas joy for 25 children. This year, the need is great. There are over 1,000 children in Lee Country needing help.
Beginning October 24th, our angel tree will be available outside the sanctuary. Please select your angels from the tree and be sure to write your name next to the angel you have taken. There will be a clipboard and a pen on a lectern near the tree to facilitate this. As an alternative, you should have already received an email with all the angels attached. Please call Diane Quintal to let her know your selection if you choose your angel from the email to ensure the angel is still available. She will have your tag and bag ready for you to pick up outside her office at your convenience.
- Please do not wrap gifts. Place all gifts in the clear bags provided to us by the Salvation Army.
- Purchase new clothing and toys for each child – no electronic gaming systems. Do not feel pressured to buy bikes. If you wish to purchase a bike, Diane has a bike size chart in her office.
- Place all gifts in the provided plastic bags
- Please use string or ribbon to attach the child’s ID so that the ID# is not covered and the tag will not get lost.
- Angel gifts must be returned to JPC classroom # no later than 3 pm on December 2, 2021 so the children may received their gifts on time.
If you have questions, please do not hesitate to contact Diane Quintal, administrative assistant, at 919-774-9435 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you so much for being generous and joyful donors to all God’s children.
With gratitude and prayers,
Diane M. Quintal
Jonesboro Presbyterian Church